Who Are You and What Do You Want With Me???
My first post (so exciting!!!). I suppose I should use this week to introduce myself. *waves* Hi, I’m Nicole. I’m super-addicted to both travel and photography. I started a little business called Shine4Him Photography to help fund my hobby. Mostly I do weddings, but my real passion is travel photography – what this blog is about. Like many other travel photographers, my not-so-secret dream is to get something in National Geographic or another big travel magazine. At the time of this post, I have been to 10 countries and plan to visit many more in the years to come. And through this blog, I’ll get to take you with me! Isn’t that great? You’ll get to see the sights of the world without losing your luggage or being forced to eat mystery meat! Oh yeah, and any of the photos here I would be glad to make prints of, should you decide to decorate your walls with them. Just let me know!
I’m hoping this will be an interactive journey. I want to know your thoughts on things, whether it be to discuss current events, cultural confusions, or just to tell me I put a comma in the wrong place. It’s all good! My question of the day is: What type of sights would you like to see? Scenery? People? Strange architecture or food? Something else?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)